25 July 2019

Express covered my video on fake manned space travel

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/884902/ISS-hoax-wires-NASA-fake-anti-gravity-International-Space-Station

Heh thanks Express. I had no idea that they covered my video about the faking of all manned space travel about two years ago.
I still haven't finished the bigger part two I have planned. But it will be done one day. Luckily many others are picking up the ball too. Judging by the comments on youtube Apollo videos there's a mass awakening now that the moon landings were fake. 50 years on and we still can't go back!








2 comments:

  1. This video was fantastic and truly groundbreaking. I had always had doubts about Apollo and the rather useless modern space program and when I saw this in 2014 it really resonated with me. You managed to point out so many problems and signs of fakery in a short and entertaining format. I have seen your work from this video quoted and used by so many others since then, you really made an impact with other critical thinkers. People refer to your identification of faked weightless modes without even realizing who coined it or where it originated, you are like a man of myth. You dipped your toe in the pool and the ripples are still being felt today.
    Grateful I had a chance to find it before youtube disabled its algorithms to only show mainstream approved garbage. Truly brilliant work, wondered why there was no follow up and happy to see you are more focused on the climate fraud which is being used in a more direct and frightening manner to manipulate society. As to the who and why of the space fraud, I think Eric Dubay is the only one addressing it head on and without pulling any punches and he has paid the usual price in censorship for his honesty. Happy to have found your blog and bookmark it. Hope life is treating you well and you are able to share more of your insights in the future.

    ReplyDelete